Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting to the stage where he's making a considerable tactical fuck up in every other game.

This squad is wasted on Manuel, sadly.

Agreed. Bye bye in the summer, hopefully.

"The Engineer"? No. Just another stubborn manager who won't ever drift from his philosophy no matter how many times it fucks us up.

It's getting to the stage where he's making a considerable tactical fuck up in every other game.

This squad is wasted on Manuel, sadly.

Klopp comes in and the dipppers already look better than the sum of their parts. Manuel is under performing with the resources he has at his disposal.

Couple of bad decisions IMO, should have been like for like with nacho coming on for Bony plus he shouldn't have let it turn into the Delph show at the end

He needs to trust ihenacho he would have got on the end of some of those chances. A natural goal scorer something we didn't have on the pitch for most of the match.

If he does go I'd like to get Pooch from Spurs. He is excellent with younger players and his teams are the hardest working in the league.

Absolutely ridiculous performance from Pellegrini today. He should hang his head in shame, every single decision was wrong.

We can talk about not actually playing with a striker whilst having a recognised striker on the bench for an hour which is the most ridiculous decision I've seen since Hughes took us to Forest.

But even aside from that why would you bring on Delph, a player who will do absolutely nothing but get the crowd's back up which will translate into more energy for a Villa team that has already worked it socks off, at a time in the game where it's so tight that anything could swing it?

Could go on and on all night with this stuff but yet again his total failure to trust in our youth players has cost us points and it's now humorous how so many of the happy clapper brigade can STILL bury their heads in the sand on this issue. I nailed this as a problem about two years ago, at this point you're just being slow.
Yep!

I've actually been pleased that Pellwgrini has adapted a bit more to different situations this season but that today was fucking bizarre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.