Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he's too arrogant/stubborn...but he actually doesn't know it,time to fuck off and take your mate with you,as for Kidd,ffs he has to do 2 things the whole fucking match,tell the sub to strip off,and tell the 4th official the number to be subbed,he fucked it up Tuesday night,and again today,is he dyslexic,it's fucking becoming stupid this lot

do any of the ITK's on here no of any rumblings behind the scenes regarding the managers position either now or at the end of the season?

Looks as though he's lost the dressing room and the plot

How can he keep Fernando on and take Fernandhino off

Yes injuries have hit us hard but surely someone with a tactical brain can do better than Willy Wonker

Can't see us getting rid mid season though

I've backed Pellegrini but today has completely swayed my way of thinking. Every decision he made today was the wrong one, time for a change.

i love this excuse of being in 4 comps

No excuse, more a fact, Rafa stylee.

Im as pissed of as everyone right now and if he got fired tonight i wouldnt bat an eye lid but the way some talk on here you would be forgiven we were sat bottom of the league, out of the CL and also no Europa league and blown out in both domestic cups.

I know it doesnt suit a few arguments but we are still on course to have a very successful season and whilst performances like today wont help us acheive that, we are more than capable of going on a run and doing just that.

Give up if it makes you feel better but im still optimistic and will continue to be so whilst we have a chance.

Given similar resources Sam Allardyce would have done at least as well as Pellegrini during his time at City
The only thing he's engineered is his own downfall
Utterly inept tactically and a really poor manager in terms of giving young players a chance
I'd sack him without question asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.