Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stayed away from being overly critical of Navas but fuck me he is poor.
Putting on Navas is like amputating a limb. You just destroy any effect down one flank. Yes he works hard but if you are chasing a game he is fucking useless. Pelegrinni has not got a clue

One thing I don't like about Pellers is that hr can't or doesnt have clue how to change it around when we go behind

He'll probably keep Caballero in nets for the CL in the hope people will believe Hart is injured.

Putting on Navas is like amputating a limb. You just destroy any effect down one flank. Yes he works hard but if you are chasing a game he is fucking useless. Pelegrinni has not got a clue
Absolutely bang on the money . . . Never seen it with navas apart from work rate . . . Gotta say the same about sterling too

Wednesday is incredibly important to his future now
If we do win it will just paper over the manholes below. He needs to go now, it's already a few months overdue. He's not good enough,seems like a genuinely nice man and has class but he's not up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.