Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only in the PL though. It could be better for sure. I'd like to know what the figures are for all the away games since Sept? Everton will definitely be up for it but if the pumped up City go their we have nothing to fear.
Doesn't matter if it's the cup or PL,the facts are the facts,we are not clicking away from home and its down to mp to sort it and he hasn't and taking off sergio,dave and sterling last night tells me he has no clue how to fix it

Wheras of course everything you have just said, is unique & therefore of course means the rest of us are wrong. Uf only we had read your stuff first, & had chance to consider those views, I'm sure I speak for many on here, that we just wouldn't have bothered posting.

The Malaga argument in particular. I'm sure it proves beyond doubt that Pellegrini would in fact drag even Sunderland into the top 4 if he took over now, what with his inspirational style & the fact that they, like Leicester, have players every bit as good as Isco, just begging for the chance to be led. If only we had known.

Nobody has ever said any of that before & all us stupid cunts are taken aback by the sudden enlightenment of your indesputable argument. If you were ISIS we would all join you.

You are a class act. Self defeating arguments for sure but I'm guessing logic is not what you are aiming for there.

Doesn't matter if it's the cup or PL,the facts are the facts,we are not clicking away from home and its down to mp to sort it and he hasn't and taking off sergio,dave and sterling last night tells me he has no clue how to fix it

But they weren't the facts. You only quoted the PL as away form when in fact we had scored and won more games away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.