Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Kladze said:
pml79 said:
M18CTID said:
The Real Madrid theory is a bit of a worry and makes a lot of sense to be honest. Not getting my hopes up on this until such a time as he is officially announced as our manager.
Or city have had words and said come now its your last chance we go somewhere else
He's staying until the end of the season, though. Confirmed by BVB.
So now it drags into the summer these are goin to be 6 long games

Kazzydeyna said:
supercity88 said:
Pep to the rags?! Who would realistically care about that? He'd do worse with them than he would with us and he'd do shite with us. Pep is completely engrossed in one style of play, having had success with it at two of the best club teams there are.

Can you see Kompany, Hart, Clichy etc playing comfortably with the ball in defence. Passing it out under pressure? Like fuck. Now imaging Jones and Smalling doing it! Pep makes sense in 5 years time when we have academy talents emerging who have that technical ability. At the moment, without paying for them we don't so he's pointless. He also gives off an impression he is too big for our club... we've no history you know. I doubt he has an intention to come here.

Klopp would suit City perfectly. He's a fans kind of manager. He has a clear style of play, he's had success and he would bond with the fans the way Mancini did. Leave the likes of Guardiola and Mourinho to the clubs like Bayern, Barca, Real, the Rags and Chelsea. Dortmund are a proper club where the players care and so does the manager. City need to be the same. Klopp would have most people on here swooning within half a season.

Completely agree. Literally 100% in agreement.

Like this very much.

mancity1 said:
Pam said:
Harvster said:
Oh Jurgen Klopp, is proper top, oh Jurgen Klopp is proper top,
he's proper top, is Jurgen Klopp
oh Jurgen Klopp is proper top

I have issues with his teeth, though. His teeth would give Brenda Rogers a run for her money.

If I am blind so be it but anyway great to see your user name again Pam.

Thanks. I fancy Klopp, so I say go with it.

The idea of Klopp, with firm transfer backing by Txiki, and with Viera assisting him for his youth knowledge and training, seems much more exciting than another year of Pellers.

Don't think I would be too disappointed with Pellers seeing his contract out though, think a few players could come and go, and if the balance was right, could stick us right back at the top.

pml79 said:
M18CTID said:
The Real Madrid theory is a bit of a worry and makes a lot of sense to be honest. Not getting my hopes up on this until such a time as he is officially announced as our manager.
Or city have had words and said come now its your last chance we go somewhere else

Maybe mate. Plus as someone else mentioned, wasn't Zidane being lined up to take over from Ancelotti?

Klopp now odds on at 8-11 to be our next manager

Who is down the Barton aerodrome watching the skies? Klopp and Reus heading towards Manchester surely?!

Does this mean we are stuck with Pellegrini and his gormless asst for last 6 games then? If so won't get top 4 unless dippers implode.

BlueDejong said:
BREAKING: Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that Jürgen Klopp will leave the club at the end of the season. (Source: @BVB)
Fuck, fuck fuck, that means we are stuck with the dinosaur until the end of the season, we are gambling with the clubs future here

Would Klopp leave Dresden without somewhere else to go? Also, the timing seems weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.