Disgusted at Manchester City FC

stop crying you puff and get a grip and what the hell do you mean i am to loyal for a season ticket. and if you actually ever loved city you could never turn your back on them. SORT YOUR SELF OUT.

mcfc_die_hard said:
stop crying you puff and get a grip and what the hell do you mean i am to loyal for a season ticket. and if you actually ever loved city you could never turn your back on them. SORT YOUR SELF OUT.

Bwhahahahahahhahaha!

mcfc_die_hard said:

Absolutely PMSL.

You clown.

BurnCK said:
I will be doing next season. Only reason I didnt this season is because at the time they went on sale I worked alot of weekends so thought it would be better just to pay for what I could attend. As it happens I changed jobs so it ended up that I was able to attend them all.....

So you took up a half seasoncard then didnt you????! Didnt think so. ;op

Always SeatExchange if you cannot attend!

Didsbury Dave said:
As of today I have snapped my Citycard in two. I have deleted all my City-related links on the internet. I expect the Mods to delete this account. I have applied to have surgery - an implant which makes me vomit if City score. I have been up to Bury this morning and bought a season ticket and a shirt and I am currently memorising the club's history. I will never support Manchester City again, in fact I am now an official City-hater. I will cheer any defeats.

The reason should be obvious. What has happened to the Manchester City I have supported for the last 30 years? I am used to the season being over by March of every year. I am used to being able to sit anywhere in the ground as the season peters out. I am used to having read the program twice by fulltime.

How could City dare to have any success? How dare the club turn their back on all those years of loyal support? I am disgusted City didn't follow Villa's lead and play a weakened team in the UEFA cup. Now we are stuck with a full stadium for the Hamburg game. A stadium full of people who have probably barely been to a game for years. And the likes of me, your classic, common or garden whingeing Blue, is stuck without a ticket. I have no season ticket - I am too loyal for that, and I missed all the thousands of chances I had to buy a ticket online or by telephone like everyone else because I was too busy getting irate.

Irate at Manchester City, who have turned their back on me. If I wanted full houses and success, and 5 minutes on hold to buy a ticket, I would have supported Man United. I don't, so I'm Bury Till I Die now.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114311" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114311</a>

I'm joining you what block you gonna sit in number 5!

Let me get this straght DD were you just taking the piss or are you actually being serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.