Disgusting From Some Chelsea Fans

joolsbikini said:
I miss the good old days when throwing a banana on the pitch towards John Barnes was seen as a bit of harmless tomfoolery.

I miss the good ol days when people would get the shite kicked out of em for nonsense like this.

I haven't read all of this but in case it hasn't come up, they were chanting "you know what you are, a liar!"

Personally, I'm horrified. They all need to be executed immediately.

I remember when we played Burnley and Drogba got a coin chucked at him, he threw it back (silly I know but there you go) He had been getting racist abuse all through the game. This is the Warnock who once told one of his players to try and break a players legs, right .

chelsea blue said:
I remember when we played Burnley and Drogba got a coin chucked at him, he threw it back (silly I know but there you go) He had been getting racist abuse all through the game. This is the Warnock who once told one of his players to try and break a players legs, right .

it's obviously a small idiotic minority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.