dishonest people

This could run and run MP!
Tightest CU next Tuesday I ever met was from Somerset btw.

Yes I think we have covered the ground admirably. The tightest fucker I ever met comes from East Kilbride, but don’t tell a Dandy that.

One last one.

If a **** from Aberdeen dropped a £1 coin, it would hit him on the back of the head.

With clarity of thought of that calibre, I can’t believe you aren’t our head Brexit negotiator. Genius.

I should really have Mike Riley's job. Or I should be chairman of the FA disciplinary panel and diving panel! No messing, clear as day decisions, no argument. Only trouble would be the column inches in the RDAHMeedya, RAWK and RagCafe screaming 'blue' murder.

I should really have Mike Riley's job. Or I should be chairman of the FA disciplinary panel and diving panel! No messing, clear as day decisions, no argument. Only trouble would be the column inches in the RDAHMeedya, RAWK and RagCafe screaming 'blue' murder.

Divers need hammered. You get my vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.