Disposable Lighters

If the gas is turned up too high it can often blow itself out with the pressure. Keep the flame low and you shouldn't have a problem.

I find that the plastic thingy you hold down to release the gas gets hot and I think it melts a bit so does not release the gas properely well I think anyway ?

nick750 said:
I find that the plastic thingy you hold down to release the gas gets hot and I think it melts a bit so does not release the gas properely well I think anyway ?

It only gets too hot if you keep it lit for a long time, which you don't really need to do.

MCFC-alan88 said:
nick750 said:

It only gets too hot if you keep it lit for a long time, which you don't really need to do.

You do if you're waving it in the air at a Scorpions gig during Wind of Change ;)

Fuzzmaster101 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

You do if you're waving it in the air at a Scorpions gig during Wind of Change ;)

Get a zippo, they get hot, but they aint going to melt on you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.