Dissertation questionnaire for City fans

MatthewBardley03

Team supported
Manchester City
Hi, I am a university student in my 3rd year, studying business and marketing in football at UCFB Etihad campus.

This questionnaire is to help with the data collection for my dissertation, surrounding the Citizens scheme, as I would like to find out what fellow fans think of the scheme and portal.

It would mean a lot to me if you could take 5 minutes out of your day too answer the attached questionnaire below.

By filling out this questionnaire, you are giving me permission to use the answers you provide, you may opt out at any point throughout the questionnaire by closing the tab down. All answers and participants will remain anonymous, you must be over the age of 18 to participate and the information provided will only be shared with my supervisor.
Thanks.
Matthew.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FFY9JDG

Last edited:
Done

but where’s all the data protection disclaimer usually required for university work?

Done. My son starts on a degree course at UCFB Etihad campus in the autumn, provided he makes it back from the far east without contracting some hideous disease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.