Ditching Sky

Only just got another myself after almost 5 years phone free. I still keep the thing at a distance due to not wanting to join the hoards of zombies who never stop messing with theirs.
Exactly mate,I just can't bring myself to join the living dead,and as for them being antisocial well I could be here all night

I've been having trouble with my Amazon Firetvstick

It regularly turns itself off, whilst I'm watching. It does this with all three downloads I've got on it (Kodi, livenettv and Mobdro).

Is it on it's way out, or is my broadband provider (Sky) playing silly buggers with me. (speed is 15 -20)

Any thoughts, please.

It regularly turns itself off, whilst I'm watching. It does this with all three downloads I've got on it (Kodi, livenettv and Mobdro).

Is it on it's way out, or is my broadband provider (Sky) playing silly buggers with me. (speed is 15 -20)

Any thoughts, please.
Yeah mate get rid of it and buy a box they are pretty poor

Any thoughts, please.

are you using the supplied plug and cables to power it? I used a cheap phone charge usb plug on one ended up with a lovely nice bit of warped useless plastic after about 1/2 hr.

They suffer from massive heat generations that must be right on the edge

are you using the supplied plug and cables to power it? I used a cheap phone charge usb plug on one ended up with a lovely nice bit of warped useless plastic after about 1/2 hr.

They suffer from massive heat generations that must be right on the edge
All the supplied gear is being used.

And yes, it does get hot

Seventeen days to termination and Sammy just called from Sky HQ.
The offer of £58 still stands @40% off the full price for everything.

We mentioned Sky were incredible and that the cost was the overiding factor for cancelation.
We chatted for a while about our viewing habits but sadly she did not have the power to reduce further.
I remain confident going off posters on thread that a seperate We Can Do A Deal Team will be contacting me right at the wire.

Knowledge is everything and I will keep updating as and when.
Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.