Divin Mubama

is he for the first team or for the U21 team? whats a bit off that he was about to sign a complete off the map team Famalico? huge talent of PL clubs dont often make those moves...

Why is Pep signing this good for nothing kid? What does Pep know compared to the British football genius that is Dabid Moyes?This reminds me of how an overrated youngster by the name of Gnabry was exposed by another British great Tony Pulis, who rejected the kid, leaving him with no option but to move to Germany where, if I remember correctly, he failed terribly. Right?

Delap gone although on loan last year, Hamilton gone to Boro. Will play EDS and maybe be on the bench for cup games/if an injury crisis.

No lose deal though, if he performs well for the EDS and maybe a handful of first team games with a couple of goals we can decide to keep or sell for a few million with add ons.
Somebody talking sense. There are plenty of posters on Bluemoon who seem to wallow in a pit of negativity. Always looking for the downsides. Les Dawson used to refer to these types as desponds.

Looks about 32.
Like I said on the CFG /Academy thread before this thread...
There ain't no way this Divin Mubama is under 20 he looks like he could play Idris Elba's slightly younger brother in a movie, one where said brother who in his early/mid 30s gets murdered and an angry Idris revenge story ensues.

He must've been getting served for beer & cigs at 13/14 years old everyone's best mate, as someone else said it must've been a very tough paper round.

Let's hope he does well enough to make us a nice profit in the future.

No lose deal though, if he performs well for the EDS and maybe a handful of first team games with a couple of goals we can decide to keep or sell for a few million with add ons.
Great deal and a tidy profit in a couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.