Divine Naah joins NAC on loan

SCF08

Will be playing the second half of the season in the Eredivisie.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nac.nl/p108l1/newsid/9793/Ghanese-versterking-voor-NAC.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nac.nl/p108l1/newsid/9793/Gh ... r-NAC.html</a>

BigOscar said:
I thought we just loaned him to St. Ettiene as part of some deal?

He was on trial apparently.....which suggests,if he's going elsewhere.....he didn't impress.

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

He was on trial apparently.....which suggests,if he's going elsewhere.....he didn't impress.

Maybe, but Saint Etienne are quite a good team so getting regular game time will be quite difficult.

In Holland he will play every week so maybe it's something we have advised him to do.

We seem to be arranging a few deals like this for a few of the youth players kind of similar to Denis Suarez 2 year Loan at Sevilla. It would be interesting to see how the kids progress.

g180aj said:
We seem to be arranging a few deals like this for a few of the youth players kind of similar to Denis Suarez 2 year Loan at Sevilla. It would be interesting to see how the kids progress.
If by "We" you mean Barcelona, then yeah..
Anyways, "We" as in City just struck a deal like that with Chidi Nwakali :)

sam-caddick said:
FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:

Maybe, but Saint Etienne are quite a good team so getting regular game time will be quite difficult.

In Holland he will play every week so maybe it's something we have advised him to do.

Probably a mistunderstanding.

"Are we signing this lad from City ?"

"Naah ?"

"Ok I'll tell them.."

spinzer said:
g180aj said:
If by "We" you mean Barcelona, then yeah..
Anyways, "We" as in City just struck a deal like that with Chidi Nwakali :)

Sorry for not writing the word Barcelonabefore I said Denis to Sevilla as I was using it as an example being that it's the only long deal like this I know about.

Made his debut last weekend away to FC Twente and played 30mins. NAC managed to come back to 1-1 a few minutes before full-time.

Manager says that he did well and that he's close to the starting eleven.

image-4787763.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.