DJ - Sneijfer Swop

dctid

DJ is rumoured to be stalling on a new cntract and lots of reports about Sneijder - possible swop deal personally i would be all for it on the basis that DJ wont sign a new contract

Thoughts good or bad?

For me (fitness depending) he would be a very decent addition and give us a midfield player that has the ability to put a foot in (DJ) and a much better range of passing than Gaz Baz

Seems dooable to me

If true it could be a shrewd move. But I think we might have to pay the extra though.

We'd have to pay a lot extra because De Jong's value is depreciated by him only having a year left. The Italian press says they'd consider offering us Maicon or Ranocchia in exchange, no mention of Sneijder.

i thought sneijder didnt have long left on his contract

edit *
contracted till 2015

LoveCity said:
We'd have to pay a lot extra because De Jong's value is depreciated by him only having a year left. The Italian press says they'd consider offering us Maicon or Ranocchia in exchange, no mention of Sneijder.

Wouldn't swap big Nige for any of them! Fuck that for a laugh.

bobmcfc said:
i thought sneijder didnt have long left on his contract

edit *
contracted till 2015

But Inter want rid because of his wages and no CL wont help either the club to pay them nor with Europa league massage his ego

A dooable deal and there appears to be a few reports from good sources indicating that we are seriously looking although nothing about a swop deal - that was something i added<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
LoveCity said:

Wouldn't swap big Nige for any of them! Fuck that for a laugh.

If he wont sign a new contract then we have no option

also a midfield of Gaz Baz and Dj aint good enough in the CL both have limitations need to be realistic here

dctid said:
also a midfield of Gaz Baz and Dj aint good enough in the CL both have limitations need to be realistic here
A midfield of Yaya/Gaz Yaya/NDJ is though.

Sneijder is a great player but not for our team. I can see us maybe selling NDJ to Inter but not swapping a player.

CTID101 said:
dctid said:
A midfield of Yaya/Gaz Yaya/NDJ is though.

Sneijder is a great player but not for our team. I can see us maybe selling NDJ to Inter but not swapping a player.

And you have just nailed the problem - if Yaya aint there we have issues - i firmly believe that had Yaya played all of the QPR game we would not have conceded those two QPR goals

Yaya could get an injury - he may well go to the ACON in Jan next year he also needs a rest sometime

I see what your saying but imo Sneijder is nothing like Yaya. Very few players are like Yaya though his range of talents is incredible. The only one i think is close is J.Martinez.

Once you factor in wages and age Sneijder looks less and less of a possible player for us next season.
Sneijder is a fine player but i just think not for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.