DJ - The return??

No thanks, he is crap on the ball.. just because he did some over the top tackles doesn't make up for how much he slowed down our attacks...

sideways ball, pass backwards, sideways ball, pass backwards..

i love DJ, but can we sign another player that is younger than our current CM? a new characteristics of Pelle gameplay that is differ from Bobby is they need to be mobile, versatile and quick enough. i'm not sure if DJ will be suitable in Pelle tactics. Barry already gone because of this, and for Garcia is just a matter of time.

I loved De Jong and these stories are 100% bollox, but it's time to move on anyway. There are better options who would command less wages out there now. Nainggolan at Cagliari (age 25), for example, is someone I'd sign before De Jong... he's a good tackler, but with more skill (can even play as an attacking midfielder) and a nice shot... and also a close friend of our captain. :)

johnmc said:
Has become a better player in the minds of city fans since he left than he actually was. Ferdandinho is a better footballer.

Exactly, and if we then play Fernandinho and Yaya in front of him do we drop Nasri or Silva ? Would Navas get a game, or do we leave out Negredo or Aguero ?

If we are to buy a third midfielder, (which I hope we do to ultimately replace Yaya), but for now to rotate with both Yaya and Fernandinho, then I hope it is a complete midfielder, who can do the same sort of things as Fernandinho but can also get forward like Toure and chip in with a few goals. (Although how Fernandinho hasn't scored a goal in the last few games is a mystery to me. He's been in the right places but seems a bit too anxious in front of goal.)

When he was here he couldn't get a game because of Barry, he's got no chance of starting over Fernandinho who's miles better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.