Do Abu Dhabi actually sponsor us ?

Having just watched todays Pep interview I was quite surprised to see the Abu Dhabi name appear on our sponsorship board behind Pep.
Do I need to get an appointment with SpecSavers or are we being sponsored by the State like Arsenal and Rwanda and Qatar with PSG ??
Yes I know the above are actually countries but do we receive sponsorship money from Abu Dhabi for advertising their name.
Yes I know it might be a stupid question but I seriously don`t know the answer.
We changed our name to Abu Dhabi FC in 2008. I read it on RAWK so it must be true.

It's disguised owner investment. All our sponsorship and prize money comes from the good Sheikh himself.

"Experience Abu Dhabi" is where you'll enjoy all the shocking Human Rights Abuses that are committed.

Having just watched todays Pep interview I was quite surprised to see the Abu Dhabi name appear on our sponsorship board behind Pep.
Do I need to get an appointment with SpecSavers or are we being sponsored by the State like Arsenal and Rwanda and Qatar with PSG ??
Yes I know the above are actually countries but do we receive sponsorship money from Abu Dhabi for advertising their name.
Yes I know it might be a stupid question but I seriously don`t know the answer.
Yes....they pay for everything.

All sponsorship
Wages
Bonuses
Transfer Fees
Infrastructure
Bribes
Fines
Consultancy
Travel /Hotels
All F & B
Brown envelope bungs to the FA PL SKY BBC UEFA FIFA RNLI PDSA,Conservative Party and many othe paid for 'helpers'.

The Sheikh, disguised as a gay woman, is in Manchester regularly,minded by the Quality St Gang, with suitcases full of cash.

Mario is usually the limo driver.

All the above is a secret, so please don't tell anyone else....its our liccle secret !!

Its ok to be sponsored by a human rights abusing state because Arsenal and United do it, thats where the media had to draw their shocked and outraged line with regards to City.

If they're disgusted with any of it then it has to be all of it, whilst they go fill up their cars with saudi oil, watch the Saudi GP, go to Qatar Goodwood. The hypocrisy stinks. But thats what Rabins for. I miss his tweets.

Yes....they pay for everything.

All sponsorship
Wages
Bonuses
Transfer Fees
Infrastructure
Bribes
Fines
Consultancy
Travel /Hotels
All F & B
Brown envelope bungs to the FA PL SKY BBC UEFA FIFA RNLI PDSA,Conservative Party and many othe paid for 'helpers'.

The Sheikh, disguised as a gay woman, is in Manchester regularly,minded by the Quality St Gang, with suitcases full of cash.

Mario is usually the limo driver.

All the above is a secret, so please don't tell anyone else....its our liccle secret !!
Do the Scousers know yet ? Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

If they are an oil producing country then they definitely have some involvement with us. I'd be stunned if Venezuela weren't involved somewhere along the line.......oil money sticks together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.