Do Aliens actually exist ?

Anything intelligent enough to reach us probably shouldn't waste their time. Hurtling through lightyears of space just to catch me itching my arsehole behind the garage where the neighbour can't see me.

I do enjoy the notion of a planet of highly intelligent beings. Who knows how they communicate? It could all be telepathic where they know what the other is thinking purely by sense.
They know we're a race of savage cunts. Destroying our world like a virus.

They'll wait until we've properly fucked it.

I work trains between Nottingham and Worksop. There's definitely alien life forms on it that live in Mansfield.
Mansfield has to be the largest ‘nothing’ town in the country. There’s absolutely no reason whatsoever to want to go there and I reckon 99.9% of the population of the UK couldn’t even get close to pointing out where it is on a map. That whole northern part of the East Midlands is a black hole to most people. So, if there were aliens among us, it would make sense they’d be there. Hiding in plain sight.

Mansfield has to be the largest ‘nothing’ town in the country. There’s absolutely no reason whatsoever to want to go there and I reckon 99.9% of the population of the UK couldn’t even get close to pointing out where it is on a map. That whole northern part of the East Midlands is a black hole to most people. So, if there were aliens among us, it would make sense they’d be there. Hiding in plain sight.
Their former MP Mr Bradshaw has just been made leader of Notts County Council.

That man is from a different planet.

When asked the same question, Sir Benard Lovell and Sir Patrick Moore both reluctantly agreed there was no evidence that alien life exists.....

Anything intelligent enough to reach us probably shouldn't waste their time. Hurtling through lightyears of space just to catch me itching my arsehole behind the garage where the neighbour can't see me.

I do enjoy the notion of a planet of highly intelligent beings. Who knows how they communicate? It could all be telepathic where they know what the other is thinking purely by sense.
If they know about us, then they're obviously a LOT more advanced than us. The Earth has been around for about 4 and half billion years and man has been around for around 400,000 years. Our planet is considered young. If intelligent life was formed on other planets millions of years before us and they've survived.....how more advanced could they be? Scary really.
They wouldn't need to visit us, they could just google us! and if they want to invade, they'd wipe us out without us even knowing.

What I find interesting is the Pentagon still has what is effectively a UFO investigation department, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP).

What I find astounding is this department has a budget of $22m!!

Given that probably 99 percent of reported UFO siting's will be dismissed and disregarded immediately how can it possibly cost $22m to look in to the few that might just be credible enough to warrant further investigation?

I raise you Sutton Coldfield

What I find interesting is the Pentagon still has what is effectively a UFO investigation department, the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP).

What I find astounding is this department has a budget of $22m!!

Given that probably 99 percent of reported UFO siting's will be dismissed and disregarded immediately how can it possibly cost $22m to look in to the few that might just be credible enough to warrant further investigation?
That's governments for you. It could probably be done with 2 blokes and a laptop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.