Do City's colours influence you in other parts of your life?

skyblue78

Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

Not really, although I wouldn't be gone on a red car! That said, I saw a picture of Savic's car on here a few weeks back (a sky blue Bentley IIRC; flash get!) and it has to be said, it's not the nicest colour for a car. Black 308 for me.

I have a blue car, front of house painted blue and white, bathroom and kitchen also blue and white. 1 bedroom known as the blue room cos of the City stuff. Blue orf in the garden pond. I own a specially made blue and white santa suit.

1 red & black retro 69 final shirt otherwise nowt else red in the house. I wont use a red pen.

tommcfc said:
i don't own a single red item of clothing. it just feels wrong.

I'm the same and we don't have any red flowers in the garden, my Mrs used to think I was mad but now she feels the same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.