Do City's colours influence you in other parts of your life?

Dont own anything red ! Wont even buy the red an black away top ;-) ! Book my holiday around the football season never do weddings or partys on match days iv missed two sisters weddings as they were silly enough to marry on matchday :-) I even booked my own wedding out of football season.
Iv missed only 4 homes since 1977 and everyone in my family know if im ill I get better on matchday lol.
Sad but at 41 with the best wife an kids I could have hoped for city always give me the best feeling ever an till the day I die mcfc will be my life.

tommcfc said:
i don't own a single red item of clothing. it just feels wrong.

Ditto. Just couldn't. I have a mate who, when his kids were growing up, wouldn't let them have ketchup in the house. He's a painter & decorater who, on a few occasions, turned work down, if it meant painting anything red. Quality. Also At the match a couple of weeks ago only to see a bloke a few rows in front wearing a red coat. I couldn't imagine buying a red coat, let alone wear it to see City. Unbelievable?

Getting married in a light blue suit in 3 weeks. Made my son get the same to be best man<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 am --<br /><br />Getting married in a light blue suit in 3 weeks. Made my son get the same to be best man

Chillidog77 said:
tommcfc said:
i don't own a single red item of clothing. it just feels wrong.

Ditto. Just couldn't. I have a mate who, when his kids were growing up, wouldn't let them have ketchup in the house. He's a painter & decorater who, on a few occasions, turned work down, if it meant painting anything red. Quality. Also At the match a couple of weeks ago only to see a bloke a few rows in front wearing a red coat. I couldn't imagine buying a red coat, let alone wear it to see City. Unbelievable?

I own no red clothes and I think anyone wearing red just looks a right cvnt
funny I thought it was only me

I also do a double take if I see anyone at the match in red I always tell any rags that come into my shop that if I cut myself I bleed red with black stripes

childish I know but it works for me

It's good to know it's not just me. Had a friendly fixture pre season and the lad with the kits was away so we got an email to say everyone was to come in a red shirt. I told them I don't have anything in red and I won't be playing !

I've always liked the black'n'red striped shirt but apart from that I don't wear red clothing at all nor would I ever paint anywhere in the house red or have red items of furniture.

I built a blue shed,It had a blue door, blue roof,blue sides and a blue picket fence with blue daffodil border. It Blew away..

skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

I never, ever buy anything red - its just how it is. Even down to; golf head covers, sweet wrappers, book covers, garden plants etc - i even banned my daughter from buying a set of red headphones for her music!

Note to self - get some help........................<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
I built a blue shed,It had a blue door, blue roof,blue sides and a blue picket fence with blue daffodil border. It Blew away..

blew my mind......................

Only have blue Bounty's.. :)<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
skyblue78 said:
Even before I started supporting City, my favourite colour was always blue. I like anything a bit more if it's in City's colours, doesnt matter what it is, car, clothes anything! Or am I childish?

I never, ever buy anything red - its just how it is. Even down to; golf head covers, sweet wrappers, book covers, garden plants etc - i even banned my daughter from buying a set of red headphones for her music!

Note to self - get some help........................

-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm --

samharris said:

blew my mind......................
Only cos you got wind of it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.