do men want the missus at football

mcfcjosh

do you like having your girlfriend at football with you or would you want a woman who goes to football? i know some people wouldnt because its the lads day out but it would mean less earache about always going away

I bloody hope my husband wants me at the football because I am NOT giving up my season ticket - I love City!

mcfcjosh said:
do you like having your girlfriend at football with you or would you want a woman who goes to football? i know some people wouldnt because its the lads day out but it would mean less earache about always going away
you'd probably find too many getting slung out for improper behaviour

squirtyflower said:
mcfcjosh said:
you'd probably find too many getting slung out for improper behaviour
haha

i always take my missus, its a reet laugh, i combine my two loves into one :)

last time i took her indoors was to the west ham,quarter final.she spent most of the game telling me to calm down,sit still etc.its a definite NO from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.