do men want the missus at football

bluemoon27 said:
i have took my missus to about 40 to 50 games over a span of 15 yrs she as only ever seen us get beat once but i cant be doing with her at the games really

Please take her on Wednesday! I go with my mrs, she knows her stuff. She isn't a City fan really but I'm slowly bringing her round, Saturday might be a problem though! She also doesn't mind as I'm whinging on the way back to the car!

bluemoon27 said:
i have took my missus to about 40 to 50 games over a span of 15 yrs she as only ever seen us get beat once but i cant be doing with her at the games really
With a record like that bring her every week. I could always swap seats with her and she could sit with my missus.

kimbo said:
bluemoon27 said:
With a record like that bring her every week. I could always swap seats with her and she could sit with my missus.

Fuck it, I'm a patient man, I'll take her... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.