Do our players visit BM?

ono said:
I'm Jamie Tandy and this thread is making my eyes burn.

Hi Jamie, can I call you 'J'?

You're easily the most famous of the players mentioned in this thread so far...well, it's a toss up between you and Michael Ball (not the famous singer).

Could you text me or something if I pm you my number? I'm really desperate to be your friend here, mate. Tell me I'm a real blue, tell me, please, email me or anything, Jay, I always rated you.

Speak soon, mate, I like you a lot, do you like me? Want to come over for a pasty and a glass of apple juice anytime?

TheMightyQuinn said:
ono said:
I'm Jamie Tandy and this thread is making my eyes burn.

Hi Jamie, can I call you 'J'?

You're easily the most famous of the players mentioned in this thread so far...well, it's a toss up between you and Michael Ball (not the famous singer).

Could you text me or something if I pm you my number? I'm really desperate to be your friend here, mate. Tell me I'm a real blue, tell me, please, email me or anything, Jay, I always rated you.

Speak soon, mate, I like you a lot, do you like me? Want to come over for a pasty and a glass of apple juice anytime?
Only Tony Grant can call me J. You're not Tony Grant are you? Tony? Hello?

I am sure Ono has mentioned previously that he played to a very high standard and was a contempory at Youth level of amongst others Milner. He may well be Jamie Tandy. Unless I have the wrong poster.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am sure Ono has mentioned previously that he played to a very high standard and was a contempory at Youth level of amongst others Milner. He may well be Jamie Tandy. Unless I have the wrong poster.
Yeah i played with Milner when i was younger. Think i've said it before, he wasn't loads better than me. Just fitter and much bigger. Had really good feet though, which makes me wonder just how good someone like Messi is, considering how at Premier League level, Milner has fairly average technical skills.

He did stand out, and it's no surprise he made it. But i think i could have played at similar-ish sort of level, had i had the commitment and desire that he obviously had. There'll be thousands out there who have similar 'shoulda-woulda-coulda' stories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.