Do The City In Protest (111/110/109)

BlueMoonie said:
uwerosler28 said:
I do hope everyone realises that if the persistant standing in areas not allocated for this continues and issues like and including this protest start becoming regular the end result will not be the club allowin everybody to stand but infact will most likely have the opposite effect of zero tolerance on standing anywhere in the ground, anybody using the excuse of 110 are standing so why cant i ?when asked to sit in any other area of the ground is pushing the club to have no choice in future other thant not letting the " designated " blocks stand either.

If the fans are left to their own devices, standing stops at the end of 109. 108 does not stand they should just leave the fans alone. It is that simple.

Everybody with a season ticket in 109 received a letter stating no standing is allowed, on this occaison stewards were extremely heavy handed and out of order but were enforcing a rule everbody knew existed, if the protest is about this incident go ahead but if its about the general issue of standing and being told not to then tough shit , you know the rules but choose to break them

talkativesprout said:
mancmackem said:
All should wear illuminous yellow work jackets with THUGS written on the back.

hi_vis_waistcoat_fluorescent_yellow.jpg

Add green stripes to become instant **** :)

Loool that made me laugh!

For fuck sake. We're playing amazing football, got the best team we've had in years and typically fans want to find something to moan about.

If your unhappy with treatment then follow the correct procedure and contact the club but 'protests' in the stands will simply bring unwanted media attention. At the end of the day the rules are that we should sit. If we moan and make it vocal the only outcome will be no standing anywhere. They sure as hell wont agree to allow standing as they simply cannot do it

Go to the game, support the team and lets stop moaning!

mancmackem said:
All should wear illuminous yellow work jackets with THUGS written on the back.

hi_vis_waistcoat_fluorescent_yellow.jpg
This happened at Poznań last season. Poznań fans were having trouble with stewards/security at home games so thousands of them turned up in hi-vis jackets at the next game.

uwerosler28 said:
BlueMoonie said:
uwerosler28 said:
I do hope everyone realises that if the persistant standing in areas not allocated for this continues and issues like and including this protest start becoming regular the end result will not be the club allowin everybody to stand but infact will most likely have the opposite effect of zero tolerance on standing anywhere in the ground, anybody using the excuse of 110 are standing so why cant i ?when asked to sit in any other area of the ground is pushing the club to have no choice in future other thant not letting the " designated " blocks stand either.

If the fans are left to their own devices, standing stops at the end of 109. 108 does not stand they should just leave the fans alone. It is that simple.

Everybody with a season ticket in 109 received a letter stating no standing is allowed, on this occaison stewards were extremely heavy handed and out of order but were enforcing a rule everbody knew existed, if the protest is about this incident go ahead but if its about the general issue of standing and being told not to then tough shit , you know the rules but choose to break them
The issue is about both.
The way showsec manhandled and bullied an older city fan who was standing along with hundreds of others was appalling. Total over reaction and from a H&S point of view completely unsafe.
As has already been cited on here, the letters stating standing is not allowed in 109 were received after the swansea game. Some fans paid £655 on the belief it was part of the singing section.
Common sense suggests 109 should be standing like the other blocks.
City need to agree a stalemate and invite 109 season card holders to a meeting, debating the issue and reaching a compromise...after all it is 2011. Ur attitude that its 'tough shit' to those in 109 is not helpful and to be honest, shows no respect to your fellow blues.
I like the idea of a forward poznan, but probably much simpler to do is all on mass link arms when the showsec thugs start bullying

I seen a video of what went on from a guy that recorded and put it on twitter, not sure who it was but it was shocking, it went on for 6 mins and the man only left the chair when he was dragged off it, it was disgusting, good effort from blues if this happens because it was shocking!

I personally think we should just get the whole of 109 round to all of south stand chanting 'fuck off showsec' then the club might finally get our message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.