Do The City In Protest (111/110/109)

nashark said:
All they'll see is a load of blokes wearing hats and bright jackets. Trust me on this.

I'll pass on the possibility of being convicted of manslaughter if that's ok mate. Keep the ideas coming though.

how about everyone at half time goes and stands on the concourse for the first 5 mins of the second half. TV would soon pick it up, plus no one does anything remotely deemed naughty

GazC said:
nashark said:
All they'll see is a load of blokes wearing hats and bright jackets. Trust me on this.

I'll pass on the possibility of being convicted of manslaughter if that's ok mate. Keep the ideas coming though.

Totting up various mathematical figures pertaining to the plan, and it all points to the fact that there's more chance of you getting burgled tonight as you sleep.

Fella in his 60s getting bashed left, right and centre, but if you're not game, you're not game.

nashark said:
GazC said:
nashark said:

Totting up various mathematical figures pertaining to the plan, and it all points to the fact that there's more chance of you getting burgled tonight as you sleep.

Fella in his 60s getting bashed left, right and centre, but if you're not game, you're not game.

There's a time and a place for somebody to give them a hiding but on cctv, on tv and in front of 47,000 witnesses is not it.

Be good if we all stood up in 109 as the whistle went and just walked over to 112/113/114 through the concourse and sat in the empty seats, looks like there will be enough for most of us.

Leave the block empty.

A simple " we all hate showsec, we all hate showsec, we all hate showsec " song would do it like the one going round rugby league " we all hate anscough "

But don't forget it's a big night for city so don't forget the real reason we are there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.