Do the players want mancini out?

The Fixer said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Give the threats a rest Fixer. We're all pissed off that we didn't win but that's no excuse for threatening each other.

I didn't see your original response but If I had I wouldn't of cared. You need to deal with the frustration in your own way. Thats fine.

Sorry GD, I felt your response was provocative, but yes i've had a skin full plus loads of sniff, was a bit out of order mate, no hard feelings mate.

Smithy you're still a cnut, you have my details!

No problem mate. Easy on the nose powder though!

The Fixer said:
smithy167 said:
LOL keyboard warrior, struggle to smash a wank out i reckon lol.

Lol fluffy feet, you've had my details for the last 20 mins yet no contact, what a muppet no bollocks, all chat on here no action, lmfao!!
What details big man i must of missed em, fix that for us would ya lol

-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 pm --

078@@@@@@ what sort of cock pms you his supposed mobile 3 guesses

-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 pm --

forget your number fixer just tell us where you live then your pain will be over, promise, wanker

oh baby, nothing like a good pretend punch up to break the tension. keep it up you numpties, this is fine entertainment ;)

anyway I am sure Mancini has had problems with a few players, but you have to remember that a bit of friction is normal in any workplace, especially when there is a change at the top, as well as a lot of pressure.

Bellamy is just like that full stop, always has been always will. SWP and Ireland seemed to be likely candidates for mutineers, both have ended up with egg on their faces. Richards and Bridge I am not quite sure about, they might fall into the same clique as SWP, but again none of them have shone this year and would do well to knuckle the fuck down. Tevez, well, who knows. who cares. he's doing the business. two average performances and 25 superb ones since mancini came. that's what it's about, doing it out on the pitch. if you aren't performing, then no-one will give a toss about what you think. and if you ARE, then no-one will give a toss..... bottom line is that this isn't chelsea, where you have a group of players who have demonstrated that they can win things together. our players are all on trial here, and they have no real power IMO. if they did, then something would be horribly wrong.

the rest seem to be toeing the party line, at least in public.

dctid said:
The Fixer said:
spunk 200 Million plus on players only to loose 4th place to a team that less than 18 months ago was in the bottom 3

Less than 18 months ago we were in the bottom 3.

Spurs have spent as much on players as we have, just over a slightly longer period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.