Do the right thing

Mike N

On holiday in the Algarve. Just got on the complex´s computer to find my lad has changed the background to Ya Ya´s goal against the rags.

Obviously bringing him up the right way.

First thing every right minded blue should do along with putting the MANC mag in front of the scum's in WHSmiths

Mike N said:
On holiday in the Algarve. Just got on the complex´s computer to find my lad has changed the background to Ya Ya´s goal against the rags.

Obviously bringing him up the right way.

You should be very proud. Top parenting skills

Hack Uncle Malc's entertainment system via his bank account and put the semi final on a loop while you rinse out his bank account, unless the rags are doing that better than we can already with bargains like ashley young...

Top notch parenting. My 6 yr old asked me if I liked the Scot flag more than St George's, because ours has red on it. After digesting that and an almost split second response, I said that I did, prefer the St. Andrew's as it looks better.

But in the next breath I told her our colour was better than both flags, and our blue means more to Daddy than either flag or both combined... Club before country every time. Think I explained it well enough for now...

I presume your lad also set the PC's home page to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a>, right?

Cobwebcat said:
First thing every right minded blue should do along with putting the MANC mag in front of the scum's in WHSmiths

do it everytime I see one, if no City mags just cover it with something else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.