Do we MISS Robinho

This team desperatly needs him imo. There is still not that spark without him. I think he's left us in his head already though, and he'l go to Barca with my best wishes. I just hope we can get Di Maria instead

svennis pennis said:
Robinho has become the whipping boy on here. Due to prolonged injury it has given those who love to whinge an even bigger reason to slate him. It's easy to do it seems.

Robinho is the best player we have. Do we miss him? I can't believe the shit I read on here at times.
Spot on the only real world class player we have & plonkers want him out.

ibennett63 said:
svennis pennis said:
Robinho has become the whipping boy on here. Due to prolonged injury it has given those who love to whinge an even bigger reason to slate him. It's easy to do it seems.

Robinho is the best player we have. Do we miss him? I can't believe the shit I read on here at times.
Spot on the only real world class player we have & plonkers want him out.

If hughes gets rid of him we wonnt finish in the top 4

Do we miss him?! Get a grip you fukin clowns, once and for all he is the best player we have or probably ever will, played correctly with the right players around him he could be instrumental for any team winning trophies or we could just stick with players who look like their trying their arse off but actually are not very good, ala SWP....

Did you see a player on the pitch yesterday that is likely to score 16 goals for us like Robbie did last season ? I don't.

We need Robbie back badly

Badly miss him. Team is lacking creative spark, technical skills...well a lot of things at the moment. Barry and Ireland are really out of form, De Jong passes backwards all game and Bellamy and Tevez aren't tricky, skillful wingers in the final third. Would put him straight back into the team when he's fit. Selling Elano even though he was allegedly a "bad egg" was a mistake too.

He's a world class player, why else would Barca be interested in him. We signed him from Real Madrid, he nearly went to Chelsea and now Barca are desperate to get him. You don't sell your best players you build your team around them. All this nonesense about how he doesnt turn up for away games, its a team game and last season the team was terrible away from home. Hopefully we'll revert back to 4-3-3 for the next game, but when Robinho is fit with the protection on the left that Barry will offer we will see the best out of him. People have forgotten how good the guy is, out of sight out of mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.