Do we need a hard man in the team?

Wake up in 2018 and we have a do we need a hard man thread alongside a do we need a big target man thread, have I gone back in time , maybe we should have a do we need a fat sam thread too. Does anyone really think either of these things have ever crossed Peps mind ?

Reckon if we had such an enforcer in our Team, he'd play 10 games maximum each season. Our enemies would have a field-day handing out bans / suspensions / fines etc etc.

I don't know how having a "hard man" would have prevented KDB getting clattered at the end of the game yesterday.

Sadly they don't. Never will.
The season is over regarding the title. The fa don't want that. They want their product to remain interesting. With these assaults two things happen. One there is a miniscule of a chance we'll be caught and two the bitters the world over will tune in for a gloat. No sorry the fa will certainly do nothing.
Nor will a hardman do anything

Nonsense. All we need is for referees to do their job, nothing more than that. I'm not looking for preferential treatment off them either, just fair treatment. Would a hard man have prevented that hack from Puncheon yesterday?

Nonsense. All we need is for referees to do their job, nothing more than that. I'm not looking for preferential treatment off them either, just fair treatment. Would a hard man have prevented that hack from Puncheon yesterday?

This, and for the pundits to stop encouraging fouling and collecting yellows (see Danny Murphy).

Fernandinho gets pretty tasty when needed, his 4 reds(?) last season is testimony to that, but like others have said, we need refs to do their jobs, and to carry out their supposed mandate of clamping down on the kind of challenges that have flown at our best players

Is the correct answer jim, that though is down to the FA to sort and they are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. The rule of not being able to change a booking for an offence when the ref got it wrong and it should have been a red needs to be brought in

How about calling out the FA in public when some yahoo bangs the fuck out of our best players. Hell, like that will do a lot. Chelsea fans scream bloody murder about Hazard every week.

I kind of expected some sort of ruckus from our lot on Puncheon for leaving that awful tackle on him deliberately. If Kev was my team mate I'd have certainly let him know what I thought of his dirty tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.