Do we really need an out & out striker

1.618034 said:
Yes...

Sometimes it's better to play with runners but there's bee a lot of games this year when a quality target man/goalscorer has been sadly missed.

We need variation and quality to challenge the top 4...
Stoke away kinda tells you the answer to the OP's question!

bluwes said:
If we cant get a really big name out and out striker , I would go and bring Anelka back, I am sure he would love it here now
If we cant get a really big name out and out striker
That's what bothers me,obviously Torres & Drogba are out of the picture so who is the best we can get after those 2.
Anelka could be an option if he stops getting games for chelski.
Perhaps Santa Cruz could be an other option,Hughes seems to like him a lot.

Numptyed said:
1.618034 said:
Yes...

Sometimes it's better to play with runners but there's bee a lot of games this year when a quality target man/goalscorer has been sadly missed.

We need variation and quality to challenge the top 4...
Stoke away kinda tells you the answer to the OP's question!
Elano was a sub & Petrov was out injured,also the form Elano's in now makes him twice the player he was back then.

Yes we do. In the fantasy world we can dream of using Robbie, Elano, Ireland and SWP for our attack but in reality we need other options like a big tough centre forward in the Santa Cruz mold. We need someone who can handle themselves, hold the ball up and control a pair of centre halves. Yes, Robby played well today but believe me he will be a marked man once again. Hibbett stood off him too much today and Robby took the piss that won't happen often next year.

why buy one when we have a decent enough player in valeri bojinov? isn't he that sort of player?
if he doesn't work then buy one in january 2010.

Project said:
I'd kill for Villa in this side. He'd score 30-40 goals with ease.

Of course he would...

...but Villa would be amazing to see in the league. He's better than Torres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.