Do we really need...

Brendan110_0 said:
Some manure player will hack Silva down and claim it was an accident ending our title challenge before it began, so yes, we need another playmaker.

This in a nutshell really. I don't think it would be melodramatic to throw myself off a building if Silva gets a season ending injury early on.

Spending 25mil on him tho is it really worth it?? Can aguero not play in the role now again giving silva a rest and leaving dzeko and Balo up top?

We defenitely need a midfielder. We're basically aiming for a play who's as close to david silva's ability as possible. This'll just maximise the creativity and loosen silva's burden.

Surely Silva is clearly better than nasri? However, with pastore (I still have hope his psg move is destined for failings), the differences is less clear.

zangatangring said:
Surely Silva is clearly better than nasri?

They each will offer something different but equally dangerous.

Last season...

Silva: 6 goals, 13 assists
Nasri: 16 goals, 4 assists

Together they could be lethal.

LoveCity said:
zangatangring said:
Surely Silva is clearly better than nasri?

They each will offer something different but equally dangerous.

Last season...

Silva: 6 goals, 13 assists
Nasri: 16 goals, 4 assists

Together they could be lethal.

They could be yeah, but I feel we have decent cover for silva.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Yes I agree Silva is twice the player nasri is, but if Silva got injured then....
May the lord have mercy on our souls.

couldn't have put it better myself !

Yes I agree Silva is twice the player nasri is, but if Silva got injured then....

This.

How we do this season = how well Silva does this season. It really is as simple as that. Evidence from the LA game will back that up, it was scary when Silva and Balo were off the field.

Balotelli the brilliant said:

This.

How we do this season = how well Silva does this season. It really is as simple as that. Evidence from the LA game will back that up, it was scary when Silva and Balo were off the field.

Maybe not Balo but deffo silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.