Do women smoke in the toilets at the Etihad

LongsightM13 said:
Looking at some of the munters who sit near me, someone lighting a fag would help cover the trawlerman's stench when they drop their keks...

i bet your fucking gorgeous and don't stink of fish

mancity1 said:
whp.blue said:
I can honestly say I have never seen a woman smoking in the toilets at half time

But a smoking woman that's another story boom boom.

Where is Groucho when you need him.?

This morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas..... What he was doing in my pyjamas I don't know

the god Gerry Gow said:
mancity1 said:
whp.blue said:
I can honestly say I have never seen a woman smoking in the toilets at half time

But a smoking woman that's another story boom boom.

Where is Groucho when you need him.?

This morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas..... What he was doing in my pyjamas I don't know

You'd expect him to be wearing trunks

daveduke67 said:
Just wondering if there's a similar problem with women ignoring the no smoking rule and using the toilets as a place to smoke?

dont think so i've never seen anyone smoking in the southstand ladies loos

bobmcfc said:
LongsightM13 said:
Looking at some of the munters who sit near me, someone lighting a fag would help cover the trawlerman's stench when they drop their keks...

i bet your fucking gorgeous and don't stink of fish

The prawn sandwich brigade must have moved in near him....bound to happen with all these johnny come latelys

cityjo said:
daveduke67 said:
Just wondering if there's a similar problem with women ignoring the no smoking rule and using the toilets as a place to smoke?

dont think so i've never seen anyone smoking in the southstand ladies loos

Pointless post without a photo...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.