Do you "admire" ratboy.

I don't think I could admire somebody less..................and if I did I would rather suck shit through a tramps sock than admit it.

I admire him in someways

He never used to have an agent. He stuck two fingers up to the greedy wankers.

He has a mind of his own. On Rio's wind ups he was willing to go to the cop shop than bend over for a copper. When he was being done for overcelebrating against Pool he appealed on principle not the money

He's not afraid of what to say. He makes no secret that he dislikes City and Liverpool because he's loyal to his team.

He was a very decent full back down the years. It's a shame that at international level Glen Johnson is his replacement.

As a pundit he's a wanker, personality wise he's a wanker, for being richer than me he's a wanker, for having a house like the teletubbies he is the ultimate wanker and for having a vagina on his forehead he's an ultimate wanker

Crouchinho said:
I admire him in someways

He has a mind of his own. On Rio's wind ups he was willing to go to the cop shop than bend over for a copper. When he was being done for overcelebrating against Pool he appealed on principle not the money

He's not afraid of what to say. He makes no secret that he dislikes City and Liverpool because he's loyal to his team.

He was a very decent full back down the years. It's a shame that at international level Glen Johnson is his replacement.

As a pundit he's a wanker, personality wise he's a wanker, for being richer than me he's a wanker, for having a house like the teletubbies he is the ultimate wanker and for having a vagina on his forehead he's an ultimate wanker
He didnt have an agent cos he was so far up the alex anus he knew he'd never leave so an agent was not required.

Most of the scum over the years have at least one redeeming quality - either they can play, or are (by scum standards) ok'ish blokes.
The rat-boy is neither, and is a proper **** into the bargain.

Crouchinho said:
I admire him in someways

Go and disinfect your keyboard after typing that.

How can anyone admire this loathsome wanker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqg49uKIfE&feature=grec_index[/youtube]

Crouchinho said:
I admire him in someways

FOR GIVING THE GOAT THE BALL

FOR GOBBING DOWN HIS OWN SHIRT

I agree, but I've edited for complete accuracy

I admire his generosity for feeding the Goat on his big day.

I admire his ability to hold back puberty like Justin Bieber and not grow a proper moustache at 37 years of age.

If he wasn't a rich footballer he'd just be some 'no-mark' bellend with no friends arse licking his boss and would constantly get the piss taken out of him, a real comedy character for me, desperate to be seen as 'cool' and to be taken seriously, but nobody does.

The above also applies to Rio Ferdinand.

Was reading this whilst waiting for my hair cut, i think it even went on to say his own 'fans' taunted him about his tash.... either way the guys a cnut. End of. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.