Do you believe in fate........

justme_ctid

.....I was all set to go to Prague yesterday with my mates for a long weekend. 2 are rags and 1 a toffee. I have never watched a derby with any of my rag mates & was concerned at how it was going to go down as my temper gets very frayed during a derby game & i hate the rags with a passion only reserved for pedo's and murdering rapists. Anyhow, Volcano said "no" so apart from being gutted I thought where am I going to watch the game. Got a mate at the ticket office & gave her a ring on spec and some maniac has sent his tickets back that day. So now me and my old man are sat in east stand level 1 right at the front!!! Now i know exactly how its going down. I'm going to abuse the rag bastards all game and were going to stuff them 6-0 or maybe 6-1!!!! Happy Days1 Oh and we re-booked Prague for 2 weeks time at a 3rd of the price!!! Love that silver lining.
P.s can somebody please point me in the direction of the adebayor song. I know the van persie version but cant work out the other one involving shreks baby
ta!!!!

justme_ctid said:
.....I was all set to go to Prague yesterday with my mates for a long weekend. 2 are rags and 1 a toffee. I have never watched a derby with any of my rag mates & was concerned at how it was going to go down as my temper gets very frayed during a derby game & i hate the rags with a passion only reserved for pedo's and murdering rapists. Anyhow, Volcano said "no" so apart from being gutted I thought where am I going to watch the game. Got a mate at the ticket office & gave her a ring on spec and some maniac has sent his tickets back that day. So now me and my old man are sat in east stand level 1 right at the front!!! Now i know exactly how its going down. I'm going to abuse the rag bastards all game and were going to stuff them 6-0 or maybe 6-1!!!! Happy Days1 Oh and we re-booked Prague for 2 weeks time at a 3rd of the price!!! Love that silver lining.
P.s can somebody please point me in the direction of the adebayor song. I know the van persie version but cant work out the other one involving shreks baby
ta!!!!

Hehe, well done. :)

The baby's not yours, the baby's not you-urs
Wayne Rooney, it's Adebayor's.

cheers mate. i feel sick as a dog though. hate this feeling. god its only a game but its more important than life or death today!!!!!!!

justme_ctid said:
cheers mate. i feel sick as a dog though. hate this feeling. god its only a game but its more important than life or death today!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know what you mean, foreign blue here so I've never even been to the derby but I've been feeling increasingly nervous before every one of them in the last few years. Doesn't help knowing that we're the in form team atm...almost makes it worse in a way, the team having more expecations on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.