Do you expect us 2 win the CC? Or is it just hope?

I never expect City to win anything, from a cup to a match all the way down to a throw in.

After nearly 30 yrs of supporting them it's the only way to keep sane.

kippaxwarrior said:
I think it really depends on what side baconface puts out
He said he'd carry on playing the "kids"but then again,if he said it was raining,you'd look out of the window.Horrible lying old jock prick.

I don't think we will win the CC with our current batting line up. Need at one or two more top 6 batsmen and another quick now Saj is going missing with the Express.

We have the quality to win both games against Stretford. They know It...and they know we do as well. Will we win? How longs a piece of string. This game will be won or lost on a few key area's. Two of them being total commitment and being possitive In both games. We need to have the same mentality as we did In the Prem game at Owe Trafford this year. They are beatable for sure, If we take the game to them and not sit off them courting pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.