Do you expect us 2 win the CC? Or is it just hope?

Corky said:
I don't think we will win the CC with our current batting line up. Need at one or two more top 6 batsmen and another quick now Saj is going missing with the Express.

One to many?

PaulPowre said:
Corky said:
I don't think we will win the CC with our current batting line up. Need at one or two more top 6 batsmen and another quick now Saj is going missing with the Express.

One to many?

Like database tables?

spot on exactly what i thought as soon as we drew them, second leg away at sky trafford were being set up for a fall, whats the odds of riley refereeing?
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I think the rags will do everything they can to stop us and I think everything will be ruled in their favour.

Uber Blues said:
We have the quality to win both games against Stretford. They know It...and they know we do as well. Will we win? How longs a piece of string. This game will be won or lost on a few key area's. Two of them being total commitment and being possitive In both games. We need to have the same mentality as we did In the Prem game at Owe Trafford this year. They are beatable for sure, If we take the game to them and not sit off them courting pressure.

I agree with you, but Hughes hasn't taken a point off them yet as City manager. OK he should have done in the 4-3 but the Rags were on top for long periods in the second half of that game. Unlike previous managers who have instructed their City sides to get in their faces and give them no time or room to play, Hughes seems to give them respect and sit off them. I haven't been at all impressed with his tactics against them in the last three derby games, if you let the Rags play they will have a pass and move all day long and generally win.

pee dubyas crayons said:
I never expect City to win anything, from a cup to a match all the way down to a throw in.

After nearly 30 yrs of supporting them it's the only way to keep sane.

Agree totally

I think some of you are showing too much respect to Man United.

I think we have as good a team as them and a better squad.

It doesn't matter who Ferguson plays, we've got every chance of going through. As long as Hughes gets his best 11 and formation sorted between now and then, of course.

We can beat whatever team the rags put out but we could also lose to them. That's life/football. Even if they put out their strongest team & lose, they'll sulk for a few days & then get on with their season, which is exactly the way we should deal with it. Unfortunately, if we lose we'll have a major inquest & tear ourselves to pieces while they laugh at us.

Really hope so! We definitely have the potential, we just need certain things to go our way. Still not sure whether i'm glad we're at home first or not. Great way for us to try and get a lead in the semi's but also gives whiskeynose chance to massively rotate his squad if things aren't going his way and try to sneak it in trafford. Then there's the whole 'beating the other team in the final' thing to think about. If we got past Arsenal and United to get to the final, is there a chance we would underestimate Villa/Blackburns desire to win and throw it away?

Let's get behind the club all the way to the final!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.