Do you get full up by McDonalds?

Challenger1978 said:
warpig said:
need a large big mac meal (diet coke-the irony), extra cheese burger and small fries to fill me up.

Funny enough i've just come back from mcdonalds and i had a large big mac meal (strawberry milkshake), extra cheese burger and small fires, spooky hey.

did you take the gherkins off or leave them on?

Challenger1978 said:
warpig said:
need a large big mac meal (diet coke-the irony), extra cheese burger and small fries to fill me up.

Funny enough i've just come back from mcdonalds and i had a large big mac meal (strawberry milkshake), extra cheese burger and small fires, spooky hey.
Bloody hell!!! How big are you guys?
A quarter pounder and med fries does me.

Not so much full, but would certainly feel sick after eating that utter shite they call food in there, so would stop me feeling hungry, yeah....

No and each time I tell myself I am not going back. Give me Pudding chips and curry any day from a good old fashioned chippy. Its cheaper fills you and compaired to Macs it is prob healthier

2 cheeseburger and a coke and I'm not hungry for maybe an hour, but I feel sick for about five minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.