Do you have any Superstitions?

Haven’t worn my kabbalah bracelet since it became clear it was a two horse race with the dippers

As a household of City fans, it’s ridiculous. Certain socks, t shirts etc have to be worn, and woe betide if they’re still in the wash. If one of us goes the loo, whether at home or the match, and City score, they have to stay there. I ask various dead relatives to intervene (they never do). My sister drove all the way from Glasgow this season to watch City twice. We drew and lost. That’s was that. She’s not coming again.

Team news , official team , every game for years , just have to despite some twat objecting if it has already been leaked , each to their own

I always wear my 1956 FAC Final Maroon Shirt for FAC games only. It doesn't get worn any other times. Also, my son and I sit at the Etihad with me on the right. For Wembley matches we sit with me on the left. It happened by accident at the Stoke final and we've kept it that way ever since, apart from Wigan when we changed around for some reason (not our brightest idea).

Always go through my lucky turnstyle, have a lucky scarf but it was too warm on sunday to take it, I was a bag of nerves

Brew’s from a certain City mug till kickoff.
Then if we’re away I’ll have a halftime brew in my David Silva mug if we need an injection of magic.

I always use my ancient Etihad Mug on match days, it usually works, but not always. I wonder whether moving my City gnome at Christmas was a mistake, we seem to have lost momentum a little since then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.