Do you have any Superstitions?

Luke The Blue said:
Hey fellow blues! I know I have a few superstition....

Firstly, I will not wear my away top when we play, always the home top!

Some away games I will sit in a certain chair in my house. And make sure I do the same routine before I sit to watch the Blues.

When my dad was alive he would always hang the MCFC flag out of the window on derby day. I will do this for him monday :)

I always do a little prayer in my room... And I will only do this in the big games. Dont want to over use my powers now do I lol.

Tonight I was in my friends car and lay there randomly was a big fat caterpillar. Dont have a clue how and why it was there so me being a blue, I thought I would pick it up and hold it all the way home. When I got home I picked a few leaves put the Caterpillar (Aguero) in a tub and he is now safe from the heavy rain. The reason I did this is because It was a sign if I looked after Gods creatures he will look after me monday in the derby game. So when we win thank the Caterpillar haha :)

So Yeah I have my Superstitions but more importantly I would like to here your's. BRING ON THE DERBY!

never watch a penalty - bot seen City score one for as long as i can remember always always turn my back

Used to think i was a unlucky charm because whenever i went we lost but now i think back we were just shit.

ferguson wears a wales bobble hat b4 big games. he's wearing it this weekend. He borrowed it off giggs to keep warm years ago and kept wearing it as a lucky charm.

Don't wear any red couple of days leading up to the match.
1 'special' pair of pants (followed by a few with lesser powers) and same with socks.
Have to change into the pants the night before too

dctid said:
Luke The Blue said:

Some away games I will sit in a certain chair in my house. And make sure I do the same routine before I sit to watch the Blues.

When my dad was alive he would always hang the MCFC flag out of the window on derby day. I will do this for him monday :)

I always do a little prayer in my room... And I will only do this in the big games. Dont want to over use my powers now do I lol.

Tonight I was in my friends car and lay there randomly was a big fat caterpillar. Dont have a clue how and why it was there so me being a blue, I thought I would pick it up and hold it all the way home. When I got home I picked a few leaves put the Caterpillar (Aguero) in a tub and he is now safe from the heavy rain. The reason I did this is because It was a sign if I looked after Gods creatures he will look after me monday in the derby game. So when we win thank the Caterpillar haha :)

So Yeah I have my Superstitions but more importantly I would like to here your's. BRING ON THE DERBY!

never watch a penalty - bot seen City score one for as long as i can remember always always turn my back

But do you replays later on the telly ??

samharris said:
dctid said:
Luke The Blue said:

But do you replays later on the telly ??

Only if they go in - never in 30 years have i watched City take a penalty and i never will

Bit boring, But allways enter through the same turnstile,
and allways rub the badge on my shirt as I walk from concourse upto my seat,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.