Do you mind City losing to..

Blueroses

To spurs if it meant Arsenal would miss out on top 4 finish or any other team for that matter?

I had a discussion with friends about top 4 finish and teams we would like to see miss out and to get in to it i.e spurs, everton etc

Just a bit of conjecture wanted to see if others would mind if we already have 2nd place tied up? Hypothetical but I was watching the Arsenal game last night and some of my friends were discussing the possibility of no top 4 finish for arsenal.

no would rather win our games,unless it meant utd losing the league to a side we were playing.

No, I'd rather Arsenal make top 4.

And in general I couldn't ever want to see us lose. Would certainly take the positives if we did lose and it hurt a team I didn't like.

SWSB said:
no would rather win our games,unless it meant utd losing the league to a side we were playing.

What are the chances of West ham beating united tongiht? Has a sam allardyce team ever beaten united cant seem to remember other than the losss. I heard pulis and allarydice teams roll over to get beat but sunday possibly they might drop points with motivated arsenal? Title is gone but would be nicer if it all finished with a smaller gap..

I want us to win of course but wanted to get an idea what fellow blues on here thought :)

Must beat Spurs but I don't too much if we lost to Wigan if it meant Stoke got relegated. Lot of respect for Martinez and Whelan and would be a shame if they went down and Stoke stayed up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.