Do you miss Bellamy knee-jerk reaction during the match?

uwe282828 said:
with mancini system bellamy wouldnt get much game time,if he had been a model pro then im sure he would of played the next 2 years,but he`s a miserable little shite so had to go.

If he was the model pro he would never have played for City...

For me the fact Bobby has let him go could just be the difference between success and failure for City...

We are a worst Squad without Bellamy in it. Surely everyone bar Bobby knows this!

bluemanc said:
Yes i will miss him,some will understand why some wont. I grew up watching a City team where every player gave what Bellers gives even Bell,Lee & Summerbee & that was why George Best wanted to play for us because we worked & sweat blood for each other.
I loved Mike Doyle & Gerry Gow i thought Danny Tiatto & Andy Morrison were awesome,the list goes on,i identify with the passion these players have shown in the shirt because it's what i would give myself.
Yep i'll miss him & like it or not we missed him today.

I'm from the same era as you, loved all those players! I think the game is a bit different now though, you can't get away with the same type of challenges. Hopefully we'll get that passion and drive from Milner, without half a dozen red cards every season.

I think we'll all miss Bellamy, but I'm optimistic, I think we're going to be good enough to progress without him.

We will miss him at times, no doubt. However he has talked himself out of it at City and there is no one else to blame but himself. Thanks for your time but you fecked it up again.

lee-mcfc said:
Manci7y said:
I am absolutely gutted to see a player like Jo sat on the bench knowing we are letting Bellamy go.

Can anyone tell me why Ade and Jo were on the bench today??? Ssurely they play in a similar way.!

Bellamy could of and probably would of made a difference today, certainly more than Jo would do.

Every winning team has a player who openly has a pop at the opposition, currently we dont. Its as though Bobby wants to win games with 'nice' players. It isnt going to happen. We need someone willing to stick it to the ref and opposition players every now and then.!

this

double this<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am --<br /><br />
Manci7y said:
uwe282828 said:
with mancini system bellamy wouldnt get much game time,if he had been a model pro then im sure he would of played the next 2 years,but he`s a miserable little shite so had to go.

If he was the model pro he would never have played for City...

For me the fact Bobby has let him go could just be the difference between success and failure for City...

We are a worst Squad without Bellamy in it. Surely everyone bar Bobby knows this!

this

yeah perhaps we'll miss him high fiving the spurs manager after losing arguably our most important in decades too

I miss him a lot, he was one of our best players last season alongside with Given and Tevez. The best players are not to be treated in such a way! Silva is just his pitiful shaddow!

MaChine said:
I miss him a lot, he was one of our best players last season alongside with Given and Tevez. The best players are not to be treated in such a way! Silva is just his pitiful shaddow!

good first post, except its total nonsence.

de niro said:
MaChine said:

good first post, except its total nonsence.

Peely lasted a whole 10 minutes before he was asked to leave the ground for not sitting down. Met back up with him after game and i can honestly say ive never seen someone as fucking fuming as ste was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.