Do you need commentators?

It would be interesting if commentators were abolished, people's opinions would differ greatly. I think a lot of people watch football games and just go off what the commentators say because they don't really understand it but want to be part of it all.

TonyGrealishstache said:
ha ha, just had this in the Gym, scum were on every telly and some knuckle head had to have the radio on as well. there was a 2 second delay but for most rags the 2 second delay is fine because their brains work slower!!!!

They only have three brain cells amongst the lot of them so they have to take turns borrowing it.

At home, have watched a couple of games with foreign commentors, so I muted them, it wasn't the same, I end up sitting there listening to "blah blah blah blah blah GGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!"

In the pub, you dont need commentators, not that you could hear them anyway.

I think we'd miss some great bits of commentary if there were none. However, I could quite comfortably do without Andy Gray who couldn't call a play right if his life depended on it.

Watched a League of ireland match on irish telly last year when I was over there. The comentators confined themselves to describing what the players were doing and we didn't get all the speculation and homo-erotic salivating over Rooney or Ronaldo that we get here from the likes of Motty and Lawro. It was a real throwback to the days of proper commentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.