Do you own anything red?

The Wife has a red car...soul red I think it is. I have a red rain jacket thing, plus a red hoodie. It's the North Berwick's Rowing Club colours so it would be rude of me to demand change. That might be it though.

My first car was red but back then, beggars couldn't be choosers. No going into debt, bank loans for first car. The seats were black so I used to say it was City's away kit. I have not one, but two, cycle waterproof jackets that are red. Both were a gift, so I wasn't going to turn my nose up at them because they are a decent make and good condition. Again, I wear black leggings with them, so I say City's traditional away colours. Other than that I don't think I would actually buy anything a red colour.

Black/Red away shirt, now pink/grey it was looking dated in 2008 when Garry Cook asked me if it was an original it's about 25 years old now best classic shirt ever.

The only other red things in the house are Ketchup & my golf bag, I got a great deal on my clubs but it came with a red bag unfortunately & I've not got round to changing it.

Just looking around our little home office and i can see 2 red box files, a big red floor cushion, a red pen and a red light on my rechargeable bike light. So, in answer to the question in the title thread, yes unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.