Do you remember when footy boots were black?

Blue Tooth said:
adnn1l.jpg

Do they still use "DUBBIN" to clean the boots ?

Tell me those don't have steel caps please!
My favourite were a pair of Gola's with a green stripe, scored loads of goals with those beauties.

i remember getting a pair of puma diego maradonas from a shoe place in the middle of the main drag in heywood, ( can't remember the name of the place ) all black with a yellow and bright orange swoop on the side, at the same time you could get the same diego maradone astroturf trainers for a discounted price, winged my arse off until my mum bought them. Anyway got home and thought i'm gonna be the coolest kid in school with these on ..... only to get there the next day and find every kid wearing the same shoes :( ... those were the days

Does anyone remember the Italian ones you had to blow your hairdryer on to mould them to your foot?

Black and Green, iirc...

edit. I think they were Lotto.

These, by the way, are the best boots ever:

[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReKPa8bFM0l1cdfEubS6muXxnj31-rj3XjXj_Qqqyxuw6CyGZbNw[/bigimg]

persoanlly i love the nike tiempos. got a pair atm that i had customised..completely blacked out...
md061h.jpg

heres the skipper setting the example in black boots..
2zsmptz.jpg

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why do people get so bothered about coloured boots.
Do people still long for brown cloths and flairs, mullets, mutton chops, platform shoes, disco music, shit food, cold houses, shit British built cars that only worked on the 3rd Tuesday of every April.

TIME moves fucking on
Best post on this thread so far..people need to move on why do the older people feel they need to let us know that color boots are for twats..my opinion black boots are boring and are as lame as the 70s high shorts and 90s two sizes to big kits..but they'll match lovely with their VCR and record players

I have a stock of mint boxed unused and unopened boots from the eighties/nineties...I'll try and post some pictures up when I return from holiday.....

Lotto, New Balance, Adidas, Mitre, Reebok etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.