Do you stick Cotton Buds in your ears ?

They say you're pushing wax into your ears every time you use a cotton bud. bollocks. I've scraped some dark brown sticky repugnant shit out of there using buds. I want a syringing, just for the craic, any user experiences?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
They say you're pushing wax into your ears every time you use a cotton bud. bollocks. I've scraped some dark brown sticky repugnant shit out of there using buds. I want a syringing, just for the craic, any user experiences?
i kept going deaf in my left ear so someone suggested this.the doctor told me to hold the metal bowl on my shoulder underneath my ear while he blasted away.after about a minute he looks in and says mmm maybe a bit more power.a few more blasts and still blocked.he turns it up to super duper blast and then i hear kerching into the metal bowl.it was the end of an artists paint brush that must have snapped while i was poking away and hadnt noticed.

exileindevon said:
i kept going deaf in my left ear so someone suggested this.the doctor told me to hold the metal bowl on my shoulder underneath my ear while he blasted away.after about a minute he looks in and says mmm maybe a bit more power.a few more blasts and still blocked.he turns it up to super duper blast and then i hear kerching into the metal bowl.it was the end of an artists paint brush that must have snapped while i was poking away and hadnt noticed.
bloody hell,my dad uses all manor of things when cleaning his ears,from cotton buds to hair clips,but one day he used a match and ended up getting it stuck right in his ear got it out with a pair of tweezers,but he always said the reason it got lodged in that far was due to many years ago,he was asleep and my(older brother)who was about 5 or six at the time came into the bedroom with a knitting needle and proceded to insert it in my dad's ear all he recalls is a piercing pain and awoke to see my brother with a mischievous grin on his face..

deano ou812 said:
exileindevon said:
bloody hell,my dad uses all manor of things when cleaning his ears,from cotton buds to hair clips,but one day he used a match and ended up getting it stuck right in his ear got it out with a pair of tweezers,but he always said the reason it got lodged in that far was due to many years ago,he was asleep and my(older brother)who was about 5 or six at the time came into the bedroom with a knitting needle and proceded to insert it in my dad's ear all he recalls is a piercing pain and awoke to see my brother with a mischievous grin on his face..

Did your brother get the beating of a lifetime for that ?

Challenger1978 said:
deano ou812 said:
exileindevon said:

Did your brother get the beating of a lifetime for that ?
no dont think so,could have perferated my dad's ear but luckily for him that was'nt the case,i think he thought you could put something in one ear and push it through to come out the other ear...

I only use it to scrape around, not to prod around too much. Usually it's just to dry my inner ears after a shower, but it feels friggin good when it's done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.