Do you still pinch yourself?

Robbo. said:
I worry too much about it all coming to an end! It's fucking typical of me not enjoying it happening to us now, I'm always thinking about what will happen.

Believe brother!

It has taken me a long time ( and an awful lot of shit results ) to finally believe that we can win any game and might actually win a trophy in my lifetime ( OK I was 11 when we won the league cup but I would love us to win one when I really appreciate what it means).

DD said:
I'll be in dreamland when we have won as much over the last decade as Blackburn Rovers and not before. :)
you can`t be for real you dreary man(boy)(girl)(fanny)

I wasn't aware of the thing with the bookies, but thanks for pointing it out, one more grin like the one you just caused may cause a permanent disfigurement to my face!

Are you insane? Wake up from this???? I'm just going to roll over now, and keep dreaming. Hold on...another fantasy on its way...

Dzeko to Ballo in January: "Please please mario, lose your cool just one more time, and you'll be warming the bench till May."

Bluebee2 said:
stumpy_mcfc said:
The press no longer refer to it as the big 4 now - it is the big 3 and when we crash that it will be the big 2 and .......
Yeah, i've noticed them referring to the "Big 3" more frequently.

Sky refer to the "traditional" top/big four

I can tell I'm getting old as when I do still pinch myself it takes ages for my skin to flop back in to shape.... the back of my hand looks like a stegasaurus everytime I think about a silvery thing in a wood and glass case.....

liamctid said:
Just looking on my SkyBet account seeing what odds are for different things and I find the option of:

Premier League W/Out Chelsea, Man.Utd, Man.City & Arsenal

And this is on SKYBet!

R.I.P. The "Big/Top/Sky Four" 2002-2010.

the sky 4 is no more, its now the big two, us and chelsea.

trumpton said:
Bluebee2 said:
Yeah, i've noticed them referring to the "Big 3" more frequently.

Sky refer to the "traditional" top/big four

It wont be too long before they're referring to "The traditional top four" and ourselves as "the big cheese"

I still can't believe that we have a manager of the quality of Bobby, a squad with so much talent and an owner who just oozes class.

Every person who is employed by MCFC should wake up every morning and think how lucky they are and I smile everyday when I think about my club

So nice not to have to look at the table and work out how many we need to get to 40! It has taken me some time but have now got rid of that habit.

I do pinch myself on a regular basis. It feels like being able to put together your fantasy football team except there is no limit to what you can spend! Surely we are unique in this in world terms.

After 41 years supporting this club I still think I'm dreaming!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 pm --<br /><br />So nice not to have to look at the table and work out how many we need to get to 40! It has taken me some time but have now got rid of that habit.

I do pinch myself on a regular basis. It feels like being able to put together your fantasy football team except there is no limit to what you can spend! Surely we are unique in this in world terms.

After 41 years supporting this club I still think I'm dreaming!

kippax81 said:
I check the league tables every morning...............................

I'm 44 FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its what we have dreamed of and what most (not including myself as I couldn't go that often for a while), of ours fans fully deserve for the way they stuck with the club through the years. I just hope they look at how many awfull knee jerk appointments we have made for the managers position and give the current incumbent at least till 2013, as thats what fungues got simply to finish mid-table and win the fa cup after his own (pro-rata) heavy duty spending spree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.