Do You Suffer From SAD?(Seasonal Affective Disorder)

When the footy season is over i enjoy the Rugby League. I watch our Super League (going to the Etihad tomorrow to watch Warrington and then the Hull derby) and get five or six Aussie NRL games live on Premier Sports on Sky. Best sport in the world to play, by an absolute mile; great game to watch. Proper Northern working class sport.

I also like watching the NBA play-offs on ESPN at this time of year.

I also like beer gardens and the sunshine.

I like a beach holiday.

I like time in the gym on a regular basis and proper ruitine, uninterupted.

I also like the break from City where i have some spare cash for once and can do things i don't always get to do throughout the season. Plus then there's the build-up before the season where you really look forward to the season starting again; if it was all year, every week, all the time it would become a bit tedious and never ending. The break is good, i enjoy the break!

Surely you're not all so one dimensional and boring that footy and City is the only thing you enjoy in life is it?

I shall spend the summer watching the youtube last five minutes of both games over and over and over and over and over.........

No match. - GUTTED; DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF
No Soccer AM. - NOT REMOTELY FUCKING ARSED
No Soccer Saturday. - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No ESPN Live Match. - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No Sky Football First - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No Sky Match Choice - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No Match Of The Day - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No Sunday Supplement. - NOT REMOTELY FUCKING ARSED
No Goals On Sunday. - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No Ford Super Sunday - AM MISSING IT ALREADY
No Sky Monday Night Football(MNF) - AM MISSING IT ALREADY

Not this time. I needed the break in all honesty as it was mentally taxing and now looking forward to the Euros.

danburge82 said:
When the footy season is over i enjoy the Rugby League. I watch our Super League (going to the Etihad tomorrow to watch Warrington and then the Hull derby) and get five or six Aussie NRL games live on Premier Sports on Sky. Best sport in the world to play, by an absolute mile; great game to watch. Proper Northern working class sport.

I like a beach holiday.

I also like the break from City where i have some spare cash for once and can do things i don't always get to do throughout the season. Plus then there's the build-up before the season where you really look forward to the season starting again; if it was all year, every week, all the time it would become a bit tedious and never ending. The break is good, i enjoy the break!

Surely you're not all so one dimensional and boring that footy and City is the only thing you enjoy in life is it?

agree with most of this. man cannot live by football alone; even after the season we've had. need to recharge batteries and enjoy summer sport. now I'm sensing im in a minority here but i love summer sport. time to catch up on the rugby league (now it is a summer sport), the tennis (cant beat a bit of wimbledon). My and missus are down to london to watch the olympics then a week in crete. so no, I'm gonna make the most of the close season

jtmcfc said:
danburge82 said:

I like a beach holiday.

agree with most of this. man cannot live by football alone; even after the season we've had. need to recharge batteries and enjoy summer sport. now I'm sensing im in a minority here but i love summer sport. time to catch up on the rugby league (now it is a summer sport), the tennis (cant beat a bit of wimbledon). My and missus are down to london to watch the olympics then a week in crete. so no, I'm gonna make the most of the close season

Tour de France is always good, and brings us up to the new season nicely

After all the emotions we have been thru, especially against QPR, me thinking it would be a stroll in the park, this close season will be special. Off on hols soon and I will wear one or two city tops with extra pride, even if the missus thinks it's chavvy, We all deserve a nice break to recharge ourselves, for, hopefully an even better season ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.