Do you swear a lot?

I'd be surprised if many people on this board swore more than me. I've only said '****' a handful of times in front of my mum, but otherwise, in a social context, anything goes really - and apart from certain situations at work (where it would be career suicide) in that environment too. Amongst my friends I'm known as a particularly prodigious swearer.

I utterly refute that swearing demonstrates a poor vocabulary or an inability to articulate yourself. It's fucking bollocks, quite frankly. Absurdly simplistic and lazy.

I used to swear quite a lot. However on a couple of occasions a swear word slipped out at inappropriate times, much to my embarrasment. Rather than trying to be more careful about when I swore I decided it would be easier just to cut out swearing entirely. I wouldnt say that I have never sworn since, but its been a rare occurence.

Depends on the situation.

If I'm awake I swear, if I'm sleeping I also swear I have been told. I do make it situation appropriate when sober though.

Do I win a prize?

Depends on the situation.

If I'm awake I swear, if I'm sleeping I also swear I have been told. I do make it situation appropriate when sober though.

Do I win a prize?

No your from Scotland so it is expected. Whenever you post I imagine Rab C Nesbitt. Pleased you have carried on that visual for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.