Do you think our current squad have enough desire?

Pam

I'm a bit worried that Spuds and Dippers want fourth more than our players. Perhaps John Terry should have a fling with Wayne Bridge's new girlfriend. Then they can win it for Wayne, if they don't want to win it for us.

Pam said:
I'm a bit worried that Spuds and Dippers want fourth more than our players. Perhaps John Terry should have a fling with Wayne Bridge's new girlfriend. Then they can win it for Wayne, if they don't want to win it for us.

Taken in by the Sunday Supplement mob I see. Thought you'd know better.

Pam said:

What exactly are you basing this assumption off of?

But Armaan, we spent £250 million on some of these players. Isn't that enough to buy us a bit of quality?

Damocles said:
Pam said:

What exactly are you basing this assumption off of?

I'm basing it on the ridiculous divisions in the camp since Hughes went and on the obvious piss taking of Wayne Bellamy and even SWP when it comes to their attitude towards our manager and then there's Barry, who obviously isn't capable of doing anything about his shite form and Adebayor, who comes across as being not particularly arsed one way or another and whose respect for the club and it's fans is just as suspect at City as it was at Arsenal. It's just a sense of things. I hope I'm wrong but I'm sensing some drift here.

i think we have the desire...i dont think that should be in question

I dont think the midfield is shit either...i think the balance just hasnt been quite worked out yet.

suspensions and injuries havent helped with this either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.