Do you think the death rate is up since Covid?

Do you think the scientists on the ground who found the exact stall in the market that was ground zero, including high levels of covid virus on all the cages holding the animals and butchering machinery are wrong or lying?

You make it sound like that evidence is conclusive,when it isnt.

You make it sound like that evidence is conclusive,when it isnt.
I’m pointing out there is evidence. Yet You made your mind up with no evidence.

Here is the evidence produced by the scientists on the ground. Granted still needs an actual animal chain back to the final source pool but so far everything pointing at the market.

Link expansion is crap. Scroll down to find cookie accept then click the npr logo for actual article.

While some people used lockdowns to get themselves fit and healthy, I know a lot more people who sat around for months doing fuck all, getting fat, unfit, eating shit and drinking loads of alcohol. They’ll have stupidly come out of the pandemic a lot less healthy than before it.

A lot of people went through stress with their businesses not taking in any revenue and some going out of business.

Many will have long term ill-health from having Covid, even if they weren’t particularly ill with Covid itself as it attacks all organs in the body and cause long-term damage.

The NHS is up the wall at the moment. I’ve been accessing the NHS a lot myself over the last six months so have experienced it. If they can’t work in ideal conditions, they won’t be able to treat people properly in order to make them better.

Last edited by a moderator:
By calling it a manufactured disease I take you subscribe to the lab leak theory. Personally I think it’s a possibility but it will be some time before it’s proven one way or the other.

I agree that no one knows the long term effects of a brand new disease that we know can leave lasting effects on the heart, lungs, and other internal organs but we have a pretty good idea what the long term effects of the vaccine are due to the fact that around three quarters of the world’s population have had it including many countries with robust reporting systems for negative effects. There are clearly negative effects on a very small percentage of the population as there are with any vaccine but every serious study has demonstrated that the risk of serious harm from the vaccine is a fraction of the risk of serious harm from the disease. That’s why most people who understand risk will take the vaccine rather than leave themselves exposed to the higher risk of complications with the disease.
Isn’t the lab-leak theory is that it was a lab in Wuhan that was looking at Coronaviruses and it transferred to a human in there by mistake through poor working practices?

There is no serious suggestion at all that it’s a manufactured (as in, man-made or adapted) virus, is there?

Isn’t the lab-leak theory is that it was a lab in Wuhan that was looking at Coronaviruses and it transferred to a human in there by mistake through poor working practices?

There is no serious suggestion at all that it’s a manufactured (as in, man-made or adapted) virus, is there?

The sad fact is that we'd never know, there is that much disinformation put out now that I barely trust my own farts.

Yes they’ve removed vaccine requirement for travel into the country now

Where did you hear or read this?

All the info I can see online states full vaccination is still mandatory for entry to the USA, and it’ll be reviewed again around 11th May?

I always understood the coronavirus was only ever found in animals and it was a bowl of bat soup that did the damage? But, please, I’m no expert.

One interesting idea is that the US had scientists at the lab in question ( there are 2 in Wuhan of different levels )

In Sept 2019 the US pandemic early warning system that Trump defunded ran out of cash and the US team left, presumably with their kit. Could they have caused a gap in biohazard protocols.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.