Do You Think We Are Ready To Break The Top 4?

BobKowalski

And no I am not talking about the team and squad which has top 4 written all over it but Bluemoon and its brethren?

I say this as the FA Watch thread gallops towards 50 pages and the untold number of posts that are awash with overcharged emotion and hysteria following Adegate, Bellersgate, refgate, they'veaddedtoomuchbloodytimeagaingate and assorted other real or imagined injuries that have been afflicted on the collective soul of MCFC...

...and we've only played 5 games

So I say again are we ready or are we woefully unprepared for this level of high octane excitement after years of soul sapping misery?

BobKowalski said:
And no I am not talking about the team and squad which has top 4 written all over it but Bluemoon and its brethren?

I say this as the FA Watch thread gallops towards 50 pages and the untold number of posts that are awash with overcharged emotion and hysteria following Adegate, Bellersgate, refgate, they'veaddedtoomuchbloodytimeagaingate and assorted other real or imagined injuries that have been afflicted on the collective soul of MCFC...

...and we've only played 5 games

So I say again are we ready or are we woefully unprepared for this level of high octane excitement after years of soul sapping misery?

well i am, if your not theres always bolton just down the road pal, lol, CTID

No Chance

Given has made 31 saves in 5 games, we were fortunate not to concede v Portsmouth and Wolves. To finish in the top 4 you need a mean defence. I realise ours needs time to gel, but at the moment we arnt defending well enough. I think we were fortunate to only conced 2 v Arsenal also. You see other top 4 teams have stats like Utd did with us yesterday. We need to master that 1st and have like 20 shots to 8 on average like the other top 4.

Also if we did finish 4th im sure the FA would say cahmpions league places to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th or find some way of taking it from us.

Then i re-read the thread again lol.
If the board is like this from utd v City, can you imagine what a Spurs does of food poisening would do to the board if the same happened to us

city are back,we know it,but now everyone knows it.question is,"where in that top 4"
chelsea are not allowed to buy,ushited,bindippers,arse cant afford to buy and we are right amongst them.
potential players will be looking at us and seeing this is a club with history and tradition and are going to win trophies with or without them.

Yes I think we are!

We have been starved of success for so long you can physically feel the atomosphere increasing with each game!

Also I think the players appreciate it too and will raise their levels too!

Lets all go to the Fulham match and welcome back our heros and raise our game to another level!

Personally i think the top 4 may just be out of reach this season.

The main reson is the defence it has two new players Toure and Lescott we will not see the best of these playing together for a few months yet. Richards is not good enough and needs to be replaced with Zab, Bridge i think can become even better once settled into a regualar back 4 of Zab, Toure, Lescott and Bridge.

MH is still playing with the team at the moment so i feel we would have the consistancy to break into the top 4 this season but defintly top 6. Plus we have the African nations to think about when we will lose some players for best part of 1 month taking all this into account i don't feel top 4 is dead cert but outside chance.

hertsblue said:
Then i re-read the thread again lol.
If the board is like this from utd v City, can you imagine what a Spurs does of food poisening would do to the board if the same happened to us

Almost had you :)

As for a food poisoning scenario depriving us of top 4 well they'd be carting people off here in straitjackets whilst the rest took to the streets shouting 'Viva la revolution!' and storming the FA...

...so I think we would take it quite well all things considered :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.